1. No advice
- (a) Our website contains general medical information.
- (b) The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
2. No warranties
- (a) The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- (b) Without limiting the scope of Section 3.1, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
- (i) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- (ii) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
3. Medical assistance
- (a) You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- (b) If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- (c) If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- (d) You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
4. Limits upon exclusions of liability
- (a) Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- (i) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (ii) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (iii) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (iv) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
This medical disclaimer was made using a precedent created by SEQ Legal