Managing Fibroids and other related Issues Naturally
Managing Fibroids and other related Issues Naturally This Course will show you how you can manage your Fibroids and Hormones with simple steps and proven remedies that will help you achieve optimal health.You must remember that a change in your lifestyle is a crucial key in keeping good health. As someone once said, prevention is better than cure. In other words, it’s best to keep healthy than to wait until something goes wrong and you’re tasked with how to find a remedy for it. However, should you find that you are suffering from any of these ailments you learn to manage them completely naturally.
What You Will LearnYou must remember that a change in your lifestyle is a crucial key in keeping good health. As someone once said, prevention is better than cure. However, should you find that you are suffering from any ailment, you can learn to manage them completely naturally. It will take courage and discipline but, you can do it.
- Willingness to get rid of any foods that are causing the imbalance.
- An open mind to trying new food and methods of healing.
- Patience, there are no quick fixes.
Content – Fibroids, Cause, Effect and SolutionIntroduction This is an introduction to the topic of fibroids and setting the perspective firstly from a biblical and mental standpoint. We also look at the true mechanics and causes of fibroids. Module 1 – Statistics A look at the statistical data addressing race and the dynamics of the disease. Are there differences in the races? We also look at the reasons and success of the conventional treatments and the effects.
- Racial groups that are more susceptible to fibroids
- What age groups are affected the most
- Surgical procedures that are performed because of fibroids
- How obesity affects fibroids
- Diets that are directly linked
- Why fibroids cause pain
- Hormones that help increase or decrease discomfort
- How everyday activities may lead to an increase in xenoestrogens
- Chemicals that block sweat glands and what it means
- What chemical codes to look for when shopping
- Sources of estrogen
- What estrogen does to men
- Largest contributing factor of hormone imbalance
- Lifestyle practices that will get you results
- The minimum water requirement
- The importance of using the Liver Flush Program
- Other detox methods and tips
- How the body interprets protein and how it affects hormone balance
- Sources of protein that are healthy
- Remedies and tips on when and how to use them
- Why understanding the Molecular structure can increase or decrease your health
- The signs of prostate issues
- Remedies that will help reduce inflammation
- Tips on how to move forward and keep healthy
I'm a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalist and have been practicing since 2008. This means nothing without applying God's wisdom and the scriptures as my guide in helping myself and others to living life more abundantly. Most of the disease I see around me are totally unnecessary but more importantly, they're totally revisable With the health principles found in my online course.